CANCELLED - Heart Foundation Walking Group - Lincoln'ites
Regular physical activity will help to:
- Reduce your risk of heart disease and stroke
- Manage weight, blood pressure and cholesterol
- Prevent and control diabetes
- Reduce your risk of developing some cancers
- Maintain your bone density
- Improve balance and coordination
It also helps you feel stronger, more energetic, happier and improves your overall quality and enjoyment of life.
The Heart Foundation Walking offers many types of walking groups all over Australia and invite community members to join the Heart Foundation Walking Program.
If you would like further information regarding heart health and the Heart Foundation Walking Programs phone 13 11 12 or visit www.heartfoundation.org.au.