Council Assessment Panel
The Port Lincoln Council Assessment Panel (formerly known as the Development Assessment Panel) comprises the membership of one Councillor and four independent members (not being members of the Council or State Parliament) and shall meet on the second Monday of each month at the City of Port Lincoln Council Chambers, Level One, Civic Centre, 60 Tasman Terrace, Port Lincoln commencing at 5.30pm as required or otherwise determined by the Panel.
Should a public holiday fall on the second Monday, then the meeting will be scheduled for the next available business day.
The Panel is established to fulfil the following functions:
- The consideration of matters submitted by the Assessment Manager relating to assessment and determination of applications for planning consent;
- The consideration of such other assessment matters as may be referred to the Panel by the Assessment Manager;
- The Port Lincoln Council Assessment Panel will hear oral representations from interested parties only as follows:
- All Category 3 representors who request to be heard (or their nominees);
- At the Panel’s discretion, Category 2 representors who request to be heard (or their nominees);
- Representors and/or Applicants (or their nominees) for development classified as non-complying, who request to be heard.
- In any case where representors are heard, the Panel will give the applicant (or nominee) the opportunity to respond.
- At its discretion, the Panel will call for and hear specialist technical/professional advice related to assessment.
The Agendas and Minutes of the meeting are available for inspection (without charge) at the Council Office and a copy of the documents can be obtained on payment of a fixed fee by Council or can be viewed below.
For Agendas and Minutes of past meetings that are not available on our website, please contact the Council Administration Office on 8621 2300.
Agenda - 10 February 2020https://www.portlincoln.sa.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0030/487092/AGEN205-CAP-AGENDA-MEETING-10-FEB-2020-C.pdfCouncil Assessment Panel, 10 Feb 2020,10 Feb 2020 Agenda - 10 February 2020.
Minutes - 10 February 2020https://www.portlincoln.sa.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0029/495551/MIN205-CAP-MINUTES-MEETING-10-FEB-2020.pdfCouncil Assessment Panel, 10 Feb 2020,10 Feb 2020 Minutes - 10 February 2020.
Agenda - 4 September 2019https://www.portlincoln.sa.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0026/174914/220.127.116.11-CAP-AGENDA-COMPLETE-4-SEPTEMBER-2019.pdfCouncil Assessment Panel, 04 Sep 2019,04 Sep 2019 Agenda - 4 September 2019.
Minutes - 4 September 2019https://www.portlincoln.sa.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0033/185658/18.104.22.168-CAP-MINUTES-4-SEPTEMBER-2019.pdfCouncil Assessment Panel, 04 Sep 2019,04 Sep 2019 Minutes - 4 September 2019.
Agenda - 12 August 2019https://www.portlincoln.sa.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0029/135497/22.214.171.124-CAP-AGENDA-12-AUGUST-2019-website.pdfCouncil Assessment Panel, 12 Aug 2019,12 Aug 2019 Agenda - 12 August 2019.
Minutes - 11 June 2019https://www.portlincoln.sa.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0011/124103/MINUTES-_-COUNCIL-ASSESSMENT-PANEL-MEETING-20190611.pdfCouncil Assessment Panel, 11 Jun 2019,11 Jun 2019 Minutes - 11 June 2019.
Agenda - 11 June 2019https://www.portlincoln.sa.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0010/124102/AGEN201926-CAP-AGENDA-20190611-COMPLETE-WEBSITE.pdfCouncil Assessment Panel, 11 Jun 2019,11 Jun 2019 Agenda - 11 June 2019.
Agenda - 13 May 2019https://www.portlincoln.sa.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0037/96967/AGEN2019-CAP-AGENDA-20190513-COMPLETE-WEBSITE.pdfCouncil Assessment Panel, 13 May 2019,13 May 2019 Agenda - 13 May 2019.
Minutes - 13 May 2019https://www.portlincoln.sa.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0031/95980/MIN201919-CAP-MINUTES-20190513.pdfCouncil Assessment Panel, 13 May 2019,13 May 2019 Minutes - 13 May 2019.
Minutes - 12 November 2018https://www.portlincoln.sa.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0032/96926/MIN201845CAP-MINUTES-20181112.pdfCouncil Assessment Panel, 12 Nov 2018,12 Nov 2018 Minutes - 12 November 2018.