City Strategic Committee
At the Ordinary Council Meeting held on 16 December 2019 Council resolved to combine the three Strategic Committees (City Sustainability and Governance Committee, City Strategic and Growth Committee, and City Services and Projects Committee), into one committee called the City Strategic Committee as of 1 February 2020. The Agendas and Minutes from these three Committees can be accessed from the Council Committees landing page.
The City Strategic Committee comprises the membership of the Mayor and all Councillors and shall meet at least six times per year, with the meetings to be scheduled on the first Monday of a month or otherwise determined by the Committee at the City of Port Lincoln Council Chambers, Level One, Civic Centre, 60 Tasman Terrace, Port Lincoln commencing at 6.30pm or otherwise determined by the Committee.
Should a public holiday fall on the first Monday, then the meeting will be scheduled for the next available business day.
Members of the public can attend all meetings of the Committee, unless prohibited by resolution of the Committee under the confidentially provisions of section 90 of the Local Government Act 1999.
The Committee is established to fulfil the following functions:
- Develop performance standards, monitor implementation, measure effectiveness, review and report on the delivery of services; and
- Develop, monitor implementation, review and report on projects linked to the implementation of the Strategic Management Plan and Asset Management Plan; and
- Develop, monitor implementation, review and report on the Councils Strategic Management Plan, Vision and Corporate objectives; and
- Develop, implement, review and report on strategies associated with economic development and growth; and
- Develop, monitor, review and report on the Councils long term financial management plan and asset management plan; and
- Develop the Annual Business Plan and Budget in accordance with Councils Strategic Management Plan, Long Term Financial Management Plan, Asset Management Plan and Service Delivery Standards; and
- Monitor, review and report on the implementation of the Annual Business Plan and Budget; and
- Develop, monitor, review and report Councils governance framework, policies and procedures; and
- Develop, monitor, review and report on Councils risk management framework; and
- Develop, monitor, review, consider and report on new and existing infrastructure and asset requirements that enable the effective delivery of services to the community in accordance with Councils Long Term Financial Management Plan and Asset Management Plan; and
- To do anything necessary, expedient or incidental to performing or discharging the functions of the Committee as listed herein or to achieving its objectives
The Agendas and Minutes of the meeting are available for inspection (without charge) at the Council Office and a copy of the documents can be obtained on payment of a fixed fee by Council or can be viewed below.
Agenda - 2 March 2020https://www.portlincoln.sa.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/533625/22.214.171.124-AGEN201-CITY-STRATEGIC-COMMITTEE-AGENDA-20200302.pdfCity Strategic Committee, 02 Mar 2020,02 Mar 2020
Agenda - 2 March 2020 - Attachmentshttps://www.portlincoln.sa.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0028/533629/126.96.36.199-ATTACHMENTS-AGEN201-CITY-STRATEGIC-20200302.pdfCity Strategic Committee, 02 Mar 2020,02 Mar 2020
Agenda - 3 February 2020 - Attachmentshttps://www.portlincoln.sa.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0023/451058/188.8.131.52-ATTACHMENTS-AGEN203-CITY-STRATEGIC-20200203-combined.pdfCity Strategic Committee, 03 Feb 2020,03 Feb 2020
Minutes - 3 February 2020https://www.portlincoln.sa.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0033/484782/184.108.40.206-MIN203-CITY-STRATEGIC-COMMITTEE-MINUTES-20200203.pdfCity Strategic Committee, 03 Feb 2020,03 Feb 2020 N:Scan Amanda.Pearce 220.127.116.11 MIN203 CITY STRATEGIC COMMITTEE MINUTES 20200203.docx Page 1 of 7. MINUTES for the. CITY STRATEGIC COMMITTEE MEETING. held on. MONDAY 3 FEBRUARY 2020. at 6.30pm. City Strategic Committee Meeting Minutes 3 February 2020
Agenda - 3 February 2020https://www.portlincoln.sa.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0022/451093/18.104.22.168-AGEN203-CITY-STRATEGIC-COMMITTEE-AGENDA-20200203.pdfCity Strategic Committee, 03 Feb 2020,03 Feb 2020 N:COMMITTEE MEETINGS 22.214.171.124 CITY STRATEGIC COMMITTEE CITY STRATEGIC 20200203 AGENDA 126.96.36.199 AGEN203 CITY STRATEGIC COMMITTEE AGENDA 20200203.docx Page 1 of 30. AGENDA for the. CITY STRATEGIC COMMITTEE MEETING. to be held on. MONDAY 3 FEBRUARY