Annual Business Plan and Budget
The Local Government Act requires that Council adopt an annual business plan and budget each year. The Annual Business Plan sets out Council's proposed services, programs and projects for the financial year to meet Council's core functions, service levels and community expectations.
Section 123 of the Act requires that the annual business plan should include:
- a summary of the Council’s longer term objectives, as set out in its strategic management plans;
- significant influences for the year including financial factors, asset renewal needs and progress on continuing projects;
- the Council’s specific objectives for the next year against which its performance will be measured;
- the activities (services and projects) that the Council intends to undertake to achieve its objectives;
- a summary of the proposed sources of revenue for the year; and
- the Council’s proposed approach to rating for the year and what it means for ratepayers.
Annual Business Plan 2019-2020 - adopted by Council on 15 July 2019
Need more information
If you have any questions regarding Council's Annual Business Plan and Budget, please contact:
City of Port Lincoln
Corporate and Financial Services Team
9.00am – 5.00pm, Monday to Friday
Phone: 8621 2300