Coronavirus (COVID-19) Health Alert

To keep updated about Coronavirus visit the Australian Government Department of Health website for the latest medical advice and official reports.

The Council Administration Office doors are open to the public with amended opening hours from 10am to 4pm, Monday to Friday.  We encourage you to contact us via email or by phone.

For the latest updates on Council Services in response to COVID-19 click here.

Dismiss alert

Where can I get Plans drawn?

Quality information and plans are an important part of your development application. Having clear and accurate plans is vital. Accurate site and building plans in the early stages of a development can help prevent many problems later in the assessment process.

You should get a professional to assist you in preparing your application. The type of professional will depend on what you are proposing, but it may include an architect, building designer or draftsperson. You may also need to use a surveyor if your development is a land division or includes building on or near a boundary.

If you require the services of an Architect, Landscape Architect, Building Contractor or a Building Designer they can be found through the Yellow Pages under “Architect”, “Building Contractor” or “Building Designer”. A draftsperson can be found through the Yellow Pages under “Drafting Services”.

Download Information Guide 11: Where can I get Plans drawn?