Council Services in response to COVID-19
These are challenging times. But we know that community safety is paramount and we support the measures taken by SA Health and the State Government. As a community we need to band together, be calm and respectful and do our bit to ensure the longer term safety of all, especially the most vulnerable within our community.
In response to the South Australian Government's announcement on Saturday 21 November 2020 from 12.01am on Sunday 22 November 2020 Council facilities have reopened to the public in line with current directions.
We will continue to keep this page up to date upon any further changes to Council services and operations upon advice from the State Government. Please also keep an eye on our website and Facebook pages for updates.
For any questions relating to the South Australian Government and SA Health directives please refer to their websites covid-19.sa.gov.au/response and www.sahealth.sa.gov.au or call the SA COVID-19 Information Line on 1800 253 787 between the hours of 9am and 5pm, 7 days a week.
Council Administration Office
Monday to Friday, 10am to 4pm
- Email us at email@example.com
- Phone: 8621 2300
- Make payments online via our website at www.portlincoln.sa.gov.au/service-and-facilities/makeapayment
- via our website www.portlincoln.sa.gov.au
Face to Face contact
Face to Face contact with staff will be by appointment only and will only proceed following strict COVIDSafe protocols. Please complete the online form or download, complete and forward the COVID-19 Visitor Declaration Form-PDF as soon as practical before your proposed appointment. Please don't take offence to a refusal, it will be for reasons of public health and safety. A declaration process and observance of social distancing will be mandatory.
Port Lincoln Library
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Sunday, 1pm to 4pm
Public Holidays CLOSED
Phone: 8621 2345
Nautilus Arts Centre
Monday to Friday, 10am to 3pm
Saturday, 10am to 1pm
Phone: 8621 2351
If you are requiring a refund to a show, please email staff at firstname.lastname@example.org the ticket purchasers name and a contact number that staff can reach you on to process the refund over the phone.
Updates and Advice
Join the fight
Mental Health Services
- Mentally Fit EP (Facebook Page)
- Red Cross Telecross REDi service
- SA COVID-19 Mental Health Support Line - 1800 632 753 - (8am to 8pm, 7 days a week)
- Department of Health - Head to Health
- www.business.gov.au - Coronavirus information and support for business
COVID-19 Support Grant
Information for businesses
- Business Capacity Sign
- SA Health's COVID-19 and Food Businesses FAQ's
- SA Health's Pre-prepared packaged meals for home delivery or pick-up FAQ's
Page updated: 23 November 2020